Re: two questions

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg13024] Re: two questions
  • From: "Jrgen Tischer" <jtischer at>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 00:26:22 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Senay,

Paste the following Cell expression in a notebook and
   click "Yes" on the dialog box that results.

  ButtonBox["Learn more about MultinormalDistribution",
  ButtonBox["Learn more about MathLink",
}], "Text"]

This will create two hyperlinks to the respective help items.

P.S. I hope you forgive me the plagiarism, Paul, I liked it so much.