Extract a contour from a 3-D plot.

I would like to extract a contour from a 3-D plot.

I am particularly interested in the contour associated with a value of =
zero.  That is, the curve generated when I set the option in
ContourPlot = to Contours->{0}.

How can I extract this contour ( I guess the contour would be a =
collection of XY coordinates) ?  What if there are two contours with a
= value of zero?  How can I extract both of them?  Thanks in advance.

Chris Farr