Re: ImplicitPlot Problem

You need a space (or *) between x and y to indicate multiplication.
Otherwise Mathematica thinks you're using another variable called xy.

Rob Pratt
Department of Mathematics
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill CB# 3250, 331 Phillips
Hall
Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3250

rpratt@math.unc.edu

http://www.math.unc.edu/Grads/rpratt/