Mathamatica Format's Last Theorem Visualization

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg11564] Mathamatica Format's Last Theorem Visualization
  • From: Laurans <pluto@magic.fr>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:56:17 -0500

I have a version dos 2.2 of mathematica and would like to visualize the
example shown in page 39 of the manual : Format's Last Theorem. It
indicates "Complex projective varieties determined by x^n+y^n=z^n
projected into three space, for n= 6, n=5 and n=2 " However I am unable
to build such a 3D graph. Can anyone help and indicate the steps to
follow. Thanks