All notebook cells open

Hello,

I wonder whether some of you encounter the same problem I have not been
able to fix up to now:

Notebooks opened on a SUN SPARC always have all their cells open (all
animations, sections, subsections, etc.). On a Macintosh and under
Windows, however, the cell open-close information is interpreted
correctly.

What can I do? Any secret settings in the Option Inspector?

I would be grateful for any comment.

Thank you!

Christian

Dr. Christian Jacob

Dept. of Computer Science, Programming Languages University of Erlangen
Martensstr. 3              phone: (+49) 9131 85-7936 D-91058 Erlangen
fax:   (+49) 9131 85-8809 GERMANY

email: jacob@informatik.uni-erlangen.de
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~jacob
http://www2.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~jacob