Display - Funkion

Hallo,

I use Mathematica 3.0 for Linux and found a weird behavior of the
function Display:

In[1]	1•ot[x^2,{x,-2,1}]
       p2•ot[Sin[x],{x,-2,2}]
       p3RstPlot[{1,2,3,4}]

All three graphics show up fine and can be saved using

Display["p1.eps",p1,"EPS"]     etc.

p4Áow[p1,p2] can be saved to an .eps with Display too, but
p5Áow[p1,p3] cannot be saved this way. The resulting file will
not be made. I think it's because this is a mixture of Plot and
ListPlot. But why?

es grDFt
   - Peter
--
  P e t e r  B r e i t f e l d                       eMail:
phbrf@t-online.de