Re: Some basic Help

I don't knoe how you construct your random triangles, maybe by just
creating three random points. Here is my suggestion for the
Mathematics, without any Mathematica code:

Create two random points. They define a line, and you can draw a line
through one of the endpoint that is perpendicular (slope of second line
is -1/slope of first line). The point and the slope give you an
equation. Pick a random x-value and compute its corresponding y-value.
This gives you the third point in a right triangle.

Silvia Heubach