CodeWarrier 3.0 and MathLink?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12486] CodeWarrier 3.0 and MathLink?
  • From: kesale@llnl.gov (Ken Sale)
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 13:31:49 -0400

I have tried to use CodeWarrier C on my Mac PPC with no luck at all.
The script that should create CodeWarrier projects expects v1.4 and the
documentation with the Mathematica developer kit says "<to be written>"
for the section on using SAMprep and CodeWarrier by hand.  I would like
to get the advice of anybody who has successfully used Mathematica v3.0
with CodeWarrier for Mac.

Thanks,

Ken Sale
kesale@llnl.gov