Re: CodeWarrier 3.0 and MathLink?

  • To: mathgroup@smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg12517] Re: CodeWarrier 3.0 and MathLink?
  • From: kevinl@wolfram.com (Kevin Leuthold)
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 18:10:48 -0400

Hello,

I can provide some general information about building MathLink programs
using CodeWarrior.

To build a MathLink program using CodeWarrior and SAmprep, create a new
Mac OS Toolbox PPC project.  Then you need to include the following
files:  MathLinkStubs, a .tm.c file, and a .tm.rsrc file.  Of course
you may have  other files in your project, such as other .c files.  You
generate the  .tm.c and .tm.rsrc files using SAmprep - just double
click on SAmprep,  choose mprep from the File menu, then choose your
.tm file from the file  browser, click on the add button followed by
the mprep button.  You also need to make sure that the folder that
contains mathlink.h is on your project's path.  This will be true if
you followed the installation instructions for CodeWarrior in the
MathLink Developer's Guide.

Also, please note that the version of SAmprep that comes with version
3.0 of Mathematica is out of date with respect to the latest versions
of CodeWarrior.  You can get the latest SAmprep from our web site, at
http://www.wolfram.com/support/MathLink/Updates/mathlink.h.html

If you have more specific questions, please post them.

Kevin Leuthold
MathLink Group
Wolfram Research