3D graphs/coord. axes

Hello all...

I have a quick question I'm sure someone knows the answer to:

I'm plotting alot of 3D graphs for my class to look at but I don't want
a box around the graph, I want to have the coordinate axes in their
typical position.  i.e. like when you draw the x-y-z axes on a
chalkboard, all eminating from the same point in 3-space.  Any help??

Russ Goodman
University of Oklahoma Mathematics
rgoodman@ou.edu