Re: Too Tiny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14605] Re: Too Tiny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
- From: yxz11 at my-dejanews.com
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 01:51:12 -0500
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I met this problem after changing my screen resolution. It's a pain in the back to change the font. Until now, I still can't change the font in Option Inspector. The solution provide by Wolfram is ridiculous, should I become a expert on formatting then I can read my notebook? Sigh! In article <70r8ql$sbv at smc.vnet.net>, > Oftentimes, some of the script adjustment options above are determined > by what environment you're using (e.g. Working, Presentation, Printout, > Condensed), so you'll probably need to alter the options as per the > instructions on this and subsequent browser categories: > > FrontEndExecute[ > FrontEnd`HelpBrowserLookup["OtherInformation", > "Changing Style Environment Options"]] > > There is a hyperlink on that page that points to an explanation of style > environments as well. > > -- > P.J. Hinton > Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram > Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ > Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone. > > -----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==---------- http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own