Re: Too Tiny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14605] Re: Too Tiny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.
  • From: yxz11 at
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 01:51:12 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I met this problem after changing my screen resolution. It's a pain in
the back to change the font. Until now, I still can't change the font
in Option Inspector.

The solution provide by Wolfram is ridiculous, should I become a expert
on formatting then I can read my notebook?

In article <70r8ql$sbv at>,