Re: Too Tiny Fonts! in fractions, summations, etc.

I met this problem after changing my screen resolution. It's a pain in
the back to change the font. Until now, I still can't change the font
in Option Inspector.

The solution provide by Wolfram is ridiculous, should I become a expert
on formatting then I can read my notebook?

Sigh!

In article <70r8ql$sbv at smc.vnet.net>,