Re: Win98 Printing problems with PCL printers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14590] Re: Win98 Printing problems with PCL printers
- From: "JOHN C ERB" <JOHN_C_ERB at prodigy.net>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 01:51:01 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The solution to fixing the printing problem with Mathematica 3, Windows98, and HPCL printers is to contact Wolfram Support. They have an updated front end which fixed my problems. The updated front end is not available on Wolfram's web site; one must contact the support folks directly. John C. Erb -----Original Message----- From: Lance Evingson <levingsn at minn.net> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg14590] Win98 Printing problems with PCL printers >Could you enlighten us as to the solution? Thanks.