Re: Young Tableuax Software
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14617] Re: Young Tableuax Software
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:46:48 -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Scott Guthery wrote in message <71jmka$8r8 at smc.vnet.net>...
>Fulton mentions some computer programs by Knuth in his book on Young
>tableaux. Unfortunately Knuth is now retired. Does anybody know if
>this (or any other) Young tableaux software is on the Web anywhere?
>Thanks for any hints.
The standard add-on package DiscreteMath`Combinatorica may help.
Prev by Date:
Abs and derivative problems
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Young Tableuax Software
Next by thread:
Options using Print