- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14624] Re: Animation->AVI
- From: "Mark Heerema" <heerema at ibm.net>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:46:54 -0500
- Organization: IBM.NET
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've had good success bringing the individual images into Macromedia's
Director and creating an AVI from there. The only problem is Director
will cost you a few bucks.
Lawrence Walker wrote in message <719fsj$lds at smc.vnet.net>...
>Does there exist a means of converting animations directly from
>Mathematica to AVI format?
Prev by Date:
Re: Young Tableuax Software
Next by Date:
Simple cure for Mac crash/password problems
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Corrupted NB