Simple cure for Mac crash/password problems

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14627] Simple cure for Mac crash/password problems
  • From: sidles at (John Sidles)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:46:57 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I originally posted this under the subject "corrupted notebooks", but I
received several highly favorable responses by email & so thought  it
should be posted with a more apt subject heading, specifically
mentioning its utility as a cure for Mac crashes.  As one respondent
said: "It can't be that easy, can it?"