Re: Options using Print
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14620] Re: Options using Print
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:46:50 -0500
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 2 Nov 1998, John C. Erb, Ph.D. wrote: > I would like to use Print such as: > > Print["This is an example"]; > > but be able to control the font, size, and color of the output; e.g., > Times-Roman, size 14, in red. > > I have tried using FontForm, but without any success. Any ideas? If you are using Mathematica version 3.0.x, StylePrint should do the job. Here is an example: StylePrint["This is an example", FontFamily -> "Times", FontColor -> RGBColor[1,0,0]] -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.