Increasing Tick Size Globally?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14594] Increasing Tick Size Globally?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 01:51:03 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Any way to increase the size (i.e., length and/or line thickness) of
ticks on a global basis (or for a given plot) while leaving all other
tick properties on Automatic?
Prev by Date:
Options using Print
Next by Date:
Creating a text file comma delimited
Previous by thread:
Re: Options using Print
Next by thread:
Re: Increasing Tick Size Globally?