Converting 2D to 3D graphics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14633] Converting 2D to 3D graphics?
- From: Martin Kraus <mkraus at theorie3.physik.uni-erlangen.de>
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:47:02 -0500
- Organization: Regionales Rechenzentrum Erlangen, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello, I want to convert 2D to 3D graphics. This is possible with StackGraphics from the Graphics`Graphics3D` package; however, StackGraphics does not convert all 2D primitives, for example Circles are ignored. Is anyone aware of some Mathematica code which is more powerful than StackGraphics in this respect? Thanks Martin Kraus