  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14659] Graphics
  • From: Bruno Wischnewski <bruno.wischnewski at>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 02:10:09 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am working in Philips Consumer communications in the Software
Engineering Process Group and I need to generate daily reports such as
histogramms associated with trend curves or graphics with 2 Y-axis ...
(In this mail, I attached an EXCEL file with an example)

[Email the author for the file mentioned. -- moderator]

I tried to generate such graphics with GNUPLOT but I had lot of problems
with the last beta version 3.6.

Can you tell me if another Software exists to generate such graphics and
which one.

Thanks for your help

Bruno Wischnewski

Bruno WISCHNEWSKI