Printing Typeset Expressions on Mac TT Printer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14677] Printing Typeset Expressions on Mac TT Printer
  • From: "R NOTESTINE" <GVZRN at pmn1.maths.nott.ac.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 21:15:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathgroup,
  Does anyone out there know how to print special characters and typeset
express ions
on a Non-PostSript printer from a Macintosh?
  I am using a Powerbook G3/3400 running OS8.1 and an Epson Photo
Stylus 700 inkjet printer. Normal text is fine, but everything in
typeset mode is hash. I do have ver 4 of an init titled "(tilde)atm",
which I believe to be Adobe Type Manager. But, it was a freebie
automatically installed by a graphics program, so  I cannot be sure
its functionality.
  I am away from "home" this year, and not able to use my postscript
printer.
 Thank you,
Ronald D. Notestine
C/O Maths, Nottingham U., Nottingham  NG7 2RD, UK +44-(0)115-951-4938