Re: Increasing Tick Size Globally?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14731] Re: Increasing Tick Size Globally?
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:53:36 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For any problems involving Ticks, I would suggest looking at http://www.mathsource.com/Content/Enhancements/Graphics/3D/0205-041 -Dale AES wrote in message <71jle5$8o8 at smc.vnet.net>... Any way to increase the size (i.e., length and/or line thickness) of ticks on a global basis (or for a given plot) while leaving all other tick properties on Automatic?