Re: Increasing Tick Size Globally?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14731] Re: Increasing Tick Size Globally?
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:53:36 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For any problems involving Ticks, I would suggest looking at
AES wrote in message <71jle5$8o8 at smc.vnet.net>... Any way to increase
the size (i.e., length and/or line thickness) of ticks on a global
basis (or for a given plot) while leaving all other tick properties on
Prev by Date:
Re: Multi-Variate Taylor Series Expansions
Next by Date:
Mathematica3.0 on Linux was slowed down by unknown reason
Previous by thread:
Increasing Tick Size Globally?
Next by thread:
Creating a text file comma delimited