Re: Is there a MultipleLogListPlot anywhere?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14730] Re: Is there a MultipleLogListPlot anywhere?
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:53:35 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
See http://www.wolfram.com/support/Graphics/TwoD/multilog.html -Dale David Keith wrote in message <719c6e$l0u at smc.vnet.net>... I am looking for a package which would provide a MultipleLogListPlot function, and hopefully MultipleLogLinearListPlot and MultipleLinearLogListPlot as well. I currently use Show to display several plots at once, but that method lacks symbols and legends. Does anyone know of a source? Thanks.