Headers and Footers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14782] Headers and Footers
  • From: Jason Gill <jgill at vbimail.champlain.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:08:10 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am running Mathematica 3.0 on Win 95,  am having a losing battle with
headers and footers.  Mathematica always prints the name of the
notebook and the page number as the header.  If I try making the
changes using the Print Settings, the headers will be supressed for the
duration of my session, but will return.  I tried updating the options
inspector.  It shows that I have None listed in all the appropriate
places yet, the headers still print.  I also visited my init.m file,
it is as expected

PageFooters->{{None,None,None},{None,None,None}}

so what am I missing?  Is there a fourth place where I need to tell
Mathematica to turn off the headers?

Thanks,
Jason