Contour plot from (x,y,z) numerical data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14781] Contour plot from (x,y,z) numerical data?
- From: Patrick Martin <pcmartin at dcn.davis.ca.us>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:08:10 -0500
- Organization: ISPNews http://ispnews.com
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have data in the form of (x,y,height) generated from a program--ie
simple lists of numbers. How can I make a contour plot? thanks
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Multiplying large polynomials
Next by Date:
Re: algebra problem, need help fast!!!
Previous by thread:
Re: What is this doing...?...
Next by thread:
Re: Contour plot from (x,y,z) numerical data?