Re: Contour plot from (x,y,z) numerical data?

Hi Patrick,
if your data sit on a grid (not necessary regular), you can use
Interpolation to generate a InterpolatingFunction which you plug into
the standard plot functions. If not -- try
DiscreteMath`ComputationalGeometry`, TriangularSurfacePlot.

Jurgen