Re: A "singular" equation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14828] Re: A "singular" equation
- From: Eric Strobel <EStrobel at schafercorp.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:29:32 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, The issue arose during this discussion about what Wolfram does/ought to do w.r.t. bug fixes. Has the policy changed? I seem to recall that their policy was that folks who actually encounter *specific* bugs which are fixed by a particular update (e.g., 3.0.0 -> 3.0.1) could get the update, but folks who were merely interested in a new feature had to pay. I'm sure that if you report something for which there's a workaround, you'll be told the workaround, but then that's fair... - Eric.