Re: Pb for printing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14799] Re: Pb for printing
- From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:28:59 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <72jemd$3g9 at smc.vnet.net>, Daniel WILD
<wild.OTEZ at bigfoot.com> writes:
|> When I print a notebook, the inserted objets --from Paint-- in the |>
notebook are not printed. What can I do ?
Probably the easiest thing to do is to import the bitmap into the front
end using the menu command sequence File -> Import rather than trying
to insert the graphic as an OLE object.
There are known issues with respect to printing objects in Mathematica
Our developers have fixed this for a future release.
Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research,
Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed
herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
AppleScript advice needed.
Next by Date:
simulating DSP quantization in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Pb for printing
Next by thread:
Re: Damaged Mathematica Systems Files, and Deleting Mathematica Caches?