Re: Pb for printing

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14799] Re: Pb for printing
  • From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:28:59 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <72jemd$3g9 at smc.vnet.net>, Daniel WILD
<wild.OTEZ at bigfoot.com> writes:

|> When I print a notebook, the inserted objets --from Paint-- in the |>
notebook are not printed. What can I do ?

Probably the easiest thing to do is to import the bitmap into the front
end using the menu command sequence File -> Import  rather than trying
to insert the graphic as an OLE object.

There are known issues with respect to printing objects in Mathematica
notebooks:

	http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=343197787

Our developers have fixed this for a future release.

--
P.J. Hinton
Mathematica Programming Group		paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research,