Re: Pb for printing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14799] Re: Pb for printing
- From: paulh (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 01:28:59 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <72jemd$3g9 at smc.vnet.net>, Daniel WILD <wild.OTEZ at bigfoot.com> writes: |> When I print a notebook, the inserted objets --from Paint-- in the |> notebook are not printed. What can I do ? Probably the easiest thing to do is to import the bitmap into the front end using the menu command sequence File -> Import rather than trying to insert the graphic as an OLE object. There are known issues with respect to printing objects in Mathematica notebooks: http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=343197787 Our developers have fixed this for a future release. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/ Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.