Re: Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14923] Re: Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help
- From: John Gore <gore_john at bah.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 17:48:43 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
No answer, but I've seen this before on computers in our lab at CMU and I think they solved it. If you dont get an answer, let me know and Ill track down their email and give it to you. -JG Stud wrote: > > Hi, > I am new with Mathematica. I just installed version 3 for windows. I > don't know what happened somehow I can't get the bracket and > parenthesis going. Whenever I did "shift 9 or shift 0," it gave me L or > H..... And the s gives me only letters. Is there a setting that > determines keyboard layout or option to change? Thank you very much > for your help. I would appreciate it if you could email me the > solution to me directly to kangchun at umich.edu. Thank you very much.