Re: Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14951] Re: Stupid problems on bracket and parenthesis! Please Help
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:48 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
It sounds like the Math Fonts are not properly installed. What might be wrong can be very specific to your situation. See http://www.wolfram.com/support/FrontEnds/System/Fonts/ If these do not help, you should probably contact tech support. support at wolfram.com -Dale Stud wrote in message <73d3ap$i9m at smc.vnet.net>... Hi, I am new with Mathematica. I just installed version 3 for windows. I don't know what happened somehow I can't get the bracket and parenthesis going. Whenever I did "shift 9 or shift 0," it gave me L or H..... And the s gives me only letters. Is there a setting that determines keyboard layout or option to change? Thank you very much for your help. I would appreciate it if you could email me the solution to me directly to kangchun at umich.edu. Thank you very much.