Re: Networking notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14943] Re: Networking notebooks
  • From: miyaji at (Chikara MIYAJI)
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:41 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <733739$s33 at>, wself at (Will Self)

>I will be teaching a course in Mathematica in a computer classroom. For
>me, an ideal presentation method would be to have a notebook into which
>I type on one of the computers, and copies of that notebook would show
>up on all the other computers.  Is that within the realm of
>possibility?  Can someone tell me where to look?
>Will Self

Hello Will,

I tested this idea and made a program which enable to send notebook's
cell each other. I did a presentation for that last year's Mathematica
dev conf.

Although, it is not a comercial program nor MathSource item, if somebody
intersted in my idea, please let me know. I can send a copy of the
program, and a simple manual. (Mac version, and Windows version is
exsit. I need a few modification for the unix version.)