Networking notebooks

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg14859] Networking notebooks
  • From: wself at viking.emcmt.edu (Will Self)
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 02:17:05 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I will be teaching a course in Mathematica in a computer classroom. For
me, an ideal presentation method would be to have a notebook into which
I type on one of the computers, and copies of that notebook would show
up on all the other computers.  Is that within the realm of
possibility?  Can someone tell me where to look?

Will Self