Re: AppleScript advice needed.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14925] Re: [mg14806] AppleScript advice needed.
- From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:24 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Lou D'Andria -- an Wolfram Research employee -- has a tutorial on
AppleScript and Mathematica.
The URL is:
If the info you need isn't there, you can always kindly bug him through
email. (according to his webpages)
Xah, xah at best.com
Mountain View, CA, USA
John Sidles writes:
> Dear Mathematica users
> Does anyone know how to set up Mathematica MathLinks on the
> so that:
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Abs and derivative problems
Previous by thread:
AppleScript advice needed.
Next by thread:
simulating DSP quantization in Mathematica