Re: AppleScript advice needed.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14925] Re: [mg14806] AppleScript advice needed.
- From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:24 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Lou D'Andria -- an Wolfram Research employee -- has a tutorial on AppleScript and Mathematica. The URL is: http://www.wolfram.com/~lou/ If the info you need isn't there, you can always kindly bug him through email. (according to his webpages) Xah, xah at best.com http://www.best.com/~xah/SpecialPlaneCurves_dir/specialPlaneCurves.html Mountain View, CA, USA John Sidles writes: > Dear Mathematica users > > Does anyone know how to set up Mathematica MathLinks on the Macintosh > so that: ...