- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14928] question.......
- From: "Thomas E. Slowe" <slowe at medialab.ericsson.se>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:26 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
so i'm quite new to mathlink/mathematica and have a question.......
why is it that:
are not defined in mathlink.h as I figured they would be because there
are no other header files in obvious locations?
thanks for the help,
T. Slowe - ReSeaRCher ERIcssON meDiA lAb
Prev by Date:
Re: Blue screen of death after installing NT4SP4
Next by Date:
Re: AppleScript advice needed.
Previous by thread:
Manipulating the Front End from the Kernel (moving Graphics)
Next by thread: