- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14928] question.......
- From: "Thomas E. Slowe" <slowe at medialab.ericsson.se>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:26 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hey, so i'm quite new to mathlink/mathematica and have a question....... why is it that: MLInitialize(NULL); MLOpen(2,&i); are not defined in mathlink.h as I figured they would be because there are no other header files in obvious locations? thanks for the help, tom -- T. Slowe - ReSeaRCher ERIcssON meDiA lAb www.ericsson.se/medialab/~slowe