- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14931] Background Window?
- From: bagelboy at tiac.net (Steven )
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:28 -0500
- Organization: The Internet Access Company, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I just started using Mathematica for a research assignment. At school, I use the Windows version of Mathematica, but as the background, the program displays the Windows95 Desktop. Is there a way to set it to show a plain, nice grey backdrop? As well, can anyone share with me thier opinions on the book The Beginners Guide to Mathematica Version 3, by Jerry Glynn and Theodore Gray? Thank you. ------------------- Steven Beigelmacher Bagelboy at tiac.net