Background Window?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14931] Background Window?
  • From: bagelboy at (Steven )
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:28 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi.  I just started using Mathematica for a research assignment.  At
school, I use the Windows version of Mathematica, but as the
background, the program displays the Windows95 Desktop.  Is there a way
to set it to show a plain, nice grey backdrop?  As well, can anyone
share with me thier opinions on the book The Beginners Guide to
Mathematica Version 3, by Jerry Glynn and Theodore Gray?  Thank you.
Steven Beigelmacher
Bagelboy at