- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14931] Background Window?
- From: bagelboy at tiac.net (Steven )
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:49:28 -0500
- Organization: The Internet Access Company, Inc.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I just started using Mathematica for a research assignment. At
school, I use the Windows version of Mathematica, but as the
background, the program displays the Windows95 Desktop. Is there a way
to set it to show a plain, nice grey backdrop? As well, can anyone
share with me thier opinions on the book The Beginners Guide to
Mathematica Version 3, by Jerry Glynn and Theodore Gray? Thank you.
Bagelboy at tiac.net
Prev by Date:
Re: Wrong behaviour in package Algebra`AlgebraicInequalities`
Next by Date:
Re: writing mathematica list to a file
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
[Q] Factoring arrays