Question from venezuela
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14211] Question from venezuela
- From: Hernan Andres Zu~iga Medina <zunigaha at ing.ula.ve>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:00:41 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello my name is Hernan Zuniga, I am tesista of predegree in the University of The Andes - Merida Venezuela. At the moment I am developing my thesis in Growth of Crystals with the Mathematica program by using CELLULAR AUTOMATA for it; but I have a problem with the handling of the vicinities. It wanted to ask if it can help thanks me for its attention. The question is the following one: when it is used the vicinity of Moore and is wanted to evaluate the site depending on the nearest neighbors, I can be changed the site but I need to change some of the nearest neighbors at the same time.