Distributing NT Workstation install
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14225] Distributing NT Workstation install
- From: "Rolf J. Knudsen" <Rolf.J.Knudsen at hiof.no>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:00:51 -0400
- Organization: Ostfold College
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At our campus we've successfully installed Mathematica 3.0 on Windows NT 4.0 Workstations. When trying to distribute the setup, problems occur. Other WS with identical setup fails getting the licesing information. Distributing the long passphrase needed to authorize each copy is not feasible. I've tried to do the file-copying fixes from the FAQ, without success. This being a standard NT4 workstations on a NW 4.11-LAN, the setup should be quite standard. What have I missed out on?