How to control the default plot size?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14195] How to control the default plot size?
- From: gwinn at ma.ultranet.com (Joe Gwinn)
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 03:00:33 -0400
- Organization: Gwinn Instruments
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am having an annoyance problem with Mathematica 3.0.1 for PowerPC under MacOS 8.1: When recomputing any kind of plot, such as ListPlot, ListDensityPlot, etc, the plot size won't stay as set, instead often reverting to 2 by 3 inches or so on the screen, at random. In some cases, the size shrunk to 0.5 by 0.5 inches. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to when a plot will stay the size it was set to (by dragging the lower right corner), and when it will revert to the default small size. I assume that there is a Front End default one can set, and I have seen it mentioned in the Holy Tome, but I have been unable to actually find it. Any suggestions? Joe Gwinn