RE: How to control the default plot size?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14242] RE: [mg14195] How to control the default plot size?
- From: "Ersek, Ted R" <ErsekTR at navair.navy.mil>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:28 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Joe Gwinn wrote:
When recomputing any kind of plot, such as ListPlot,
ListDensityPlot, etc, the plot size won't stay as set, instead often
reverting to 2 by 3 inches or so on the screen, at random. In some
cases, the size shrunk to 0.5 by 0.5 inches. There doesn't seem to be
any pattern to when a plot will stay the size it was set to (by
dragging the lower right corner), and when it will revert to the
default small size.
Lets look at the Options Plot has.
The option you want is ImageSize. Suppose you want Plot to make a
graphic with a width of 425 (I think the units are printer points) and
height determined by the specified aspect ratio. The line below will
make that the default.
Prev by Date:
RE: Getting Delayed rules from NSolve
Next by Date:
Re: Solving simultaneous eqns
Previous by thread:
How to control the default plot size?
Next by thread:
Re: How to control the default plot size?