Re:finite element analysis

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14248] Re:[mg14117]finite element analysis
  • From: "Toshiyuki (Toshi) Meshii" <tm60 at>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:33 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi Ameet,

If nobody gives you a direct answer to your question, take a glance at
the following book for reference.

A. I. Beltzer
Variational and finite element methods -- A symbolic computation
Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1990
ISBN 3-540-51598-4
or ISBN 0-387-51598-4

Though this book is not directly coded in Mathematica, it is coded in a
symbolic manipulation code.   Though I am not
familiar with this code, the book has been a good reference to me.

I hope this helps.

     Toshiyuki (Toshi) Meshii
       Visiting Assoc. Prof.
      Cornell Fracture Group