- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14234] (q) motifps
- From: Naohito Sato <Naohito.Sato at irisa.fr>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:21 -0400
- Organization: Irisa, Rennes (FR)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know how to directly display mathematica ps images
I remember in the previous version of Mathematica we can invoke
"motifps" directly, though it looks we cannot any more but we
have to launch it through the mathlink connection.
So, I wrote the following small script that launches motifps within the
math frontend. This works well, but unfortunately it turns out
mathematica needs to stay up as long as the image is displayed on
the screen, which is the last thing I want it to do.
Well, is there any solution?
sato at irisa.fr
data=$1; export data
if [ ! -f $data ]; then echo "\"$data\" not found"; exit; fi
if [ ! -f $math ]; then echo "\"$math\" not found"; exit; fi exec $math
Prev by Date:
RE: Add to menus?
Next by Date:
RE: Getting Delayed rules from NSolve
Previous by thread:
x == x^1.2/(2*x^3+y^0.7+4*z^2.5)
Next by thread:
Re:finite element analysis