Re: Simplify & $MaxExtraPrecision
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14265] Re: Simplify & $MaxExtraPrecision
- From: changpooh at my-dejanews.com
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:46 -0400
- Organization: Deja News - The Leader in Internet Discussion
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Forgive me, my freenet account doesn't update this newsthread until too
late ... so let me try deja news ...
> I have the following expression for variable tfd:
> In : tfd=((-1+z)^2/(1+z)^2+Tan[5Pi/18]^2)/
This last line should read:
Tan[23Pi/72])/(1+z))) <---- I forgot a bracket! :( Sorry!
<For brevity ... Snip>
The rest of my original post is still correct (and perplexing)!
Many thanks to Fred Simons for pointing out the above error and offering
some initial insight.
-----------== Posted via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==----------
http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own
Prev by Date:
Re: Getting Delayed rules from NSolve
Next by Date:
Re: Unexpected results
Previous by thread:
Re: Labeling graphs
Next by thread:
Re: graphing implicit function