Re: Labeling graphs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14445] Re: Labeling graphs
- From: "Dale Horton" <daleh>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 03:32:41 -0400
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For multiple plots, it may useful to use PlotLegend (you need to load
Graphics`Legend` first). This creates a legend next to the graph for
labeling the different lines.
Daniel Zepeda wrote in message <6vf4pq$dfq at smc.vnet.net>...
> I've been using Text primitives in the PlotStyle parameter to get
>labels on the actual graphs themselves. I'm wondering if there isn't a
>better way? (Using Plot) It seems very clumsy the way I'm doing it.
>It seems that there should be away to associate a label with the graph
>itself, especially when plotting multiple graphs. Any help here?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Adding equations
Previous by thread:
RE: Labeling graphs
Next by thread:
Re: Simplify & $MaxExtraPrecision