Re: How to control the default plot size?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14266] Re: How to control the default plot size?
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:47 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Joe, Image size can be set from the Option Inspector either at Notebook or Global level by using the option ImageSize ---------------------- Alllan Hayes Mathematica Training and Consulting www.haystack.demon.co.uk hay at haystack.demon.co.uk Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198 Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565 Joe Gwinn wrote in message <6vf3gi$d7r at smc.vnet.net>... >I am having an annoyance problem with Mathematica 3.0.1 for PowerPC >under MacOS 8.1: > >When recomputing any kind of plot, such as ListPlot, >ListDensityPlot, etc, the plot size won't stay as set, instead often >reverting to 2 by 3 inches or so on the screen, at random. In some >cases, the size shrunk to 0.5 by 0.5 inches. There doesn't seem to be >any pattern to when a plot will stay the size it was set to (by >dragging the lower right corner), and when it will revert to the >default small size. > >I assume that there is a Front End default one can set, and I have seen >it mentioned in the Holy Tome, but I have been unable to actually find >it. Any suggestions? > > >Joe Gwinn >