Re: Mouse is always a hand with Linux.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14263] Re: Mouse is always a hand with Linux.
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 13:51:44 -0400
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 7 Oct 1998, Steven T. Hatton wrote: > I hope this is an easy question. My mouse cursor always appears as a > hand when it is placed over the input part of the window. This renders > the mouse useless in manipulating input. I am using S.u.S.E. Linux > 5.3, and the KDE desktop. The mouse has worked fine in all other apps. > Does anybody know what is wrong? This question pops up every once in a while on this newgroup. Check out this posting from the Deja News archive. http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=321271553 -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. http://www.wolfram.com/~paulh/