Help With PlotLegend, please.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg14324] Help With PlotLegend, please.
  • From: Wretch <arc at>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:21:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am plotting three curves on the same 2D plot and wish to plot a legend
below that indicates which is which.  The problem I'm having is that
more darkly shaded lines (using the Thickness[] option) do not appear
any darker or thicker on the legend, which makes distinguishing the
solid lines in the plot impossible.

Here's my Mathematica 3.0 input:

f[x] is a normal solid line
g[x] is a dashed line
h[x] is a thick solid line

The problem is that the legend lines for f(x) and h(x) appear
indistinguishable, both in the mathematica output and on a printed
postscript file of the plot.

What may I do to remedy this?