How can I connect MS Visual C++ 5.0 or Delphi witch Mathematica 3.0 ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14321] How can I connect MS Visual C++ 5.0 or Delphi witch Mathematica 3.0 ?
- From: "Lucjan" <janowski at student.uci.agh.edu.pl>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:21:34 -0400
- Organization: AGH
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to write a program in Visual C++ witch uses Mathematica's kernel
to make calculation. I can't find any literature on this problem.
Please, send me some www address or books' titles. I can use Delphi,
if it is possible.
Thank you in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Question from venezuela
Next by Date:
Re: shading in ImplicitPlot
Previous by thread:
MATHEMATICA COURSE BY PROF.DR. FRED SIMONS
Next by thread:
Re: How can I connect MS Visual C++ 5.0 or Delphi witch Mathematica 3.0 ?