How can I connect MS Visual C++ 5.0 or Delphi witch Mathematica 3.0 ?

I want to write a program in Visual C++ witch uses Mathematica's kernel
to make calculation. I can't find any literature on this problem.
Please,  send me some www address or books' titles. I can use Delphi,
if it is possible.

Thank you in advance.