Scale on axis in ListPlot3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14340] Scale on axis in ListPlot3D?
- From: "Andreas Tycho" <tycho at emi.dtu.dk>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:28:44 -0400
- Organization: UNI-C
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to make 3D-plots of a 2D matrix, but how do I make the
scale on the x and y-axes correspond to the true values of x and y
instead on the indecies of the matrix?
Prev by Date:
RE: Mesh on graphics3D objects
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Solving simultaneous eqns
Previous by thread:
Re: Two programming challenges
Next by thread:
Re: Scale on axis in ListPlot3D?