Re: Scale on axis in ListPlot3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14383] Re: [mg14340] Scale on axis in ListPlot3D?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at linmpi.mpg.de>
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:09:51 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hope that helps
From: Andreas Tycho <tycho at emi.dtu.dk> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg14383] [mg14340] Scale on axis in ListPlot3D?
>I would like to make 3D-plots of a 2D matrix, but how do I make the
>scale on the x and y-axes correspond to the true values of x and y
>instead on the indecies of the matrix?
Prev by Date:
RE: Adding equations
Next by Date:
Re: Recommended books for Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Scale on axis in ListPlot3D?
Next by thread:
Routines inside Epilog