Re: Mesh on graphics3D objects
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14366] Re: [mg14327] Mesh on graphics3D objects
- From: Jurgen Tischer <jtischer at col2.telecom.com.co>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 00:29:06 -0400
- Organization: Universidad del Valle
- References: <199810130521.BAA08647@smc.vnet.net.>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
have a look if this is what you want.
Scott Morrison wrote:
> I am trying to plot a complicated surface in Mathematica, using
> ParametricPlot3D or SurfaceListPlot3D (from Graphics`Graphics3D`).
> These both produce Graphics3D objects.
> I am trying to remove the mesh drawn over the surface (for Plot3D this
> is easily acheived with Mesh->False). Does anyone know how to do this?
> I can't work out anything!
> Thanks, Scott Morrison
> scott at morrison.fl.net.au
Prev by Date:
Re: Removing Outer Braces
Next by Date:
Re: Complex Hadamard Matrix
Previous by thread:
Mesh on graphics3D objects
Next by thread:
RE: Mesh on graphics3D objects