Mesh on graphics3D objects
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg14327] Mesh on graphics3D objects
- From: "Scott Morrison" <scott at morrison.fl.net.au>
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 01:21:39 -0400
- Organization: Penn State University, Center for Academic Computing
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to plot a complicated surface in Mathematica, using
ParametricPlot3D or SurfaceListPlot3D (from Graphics`Graphics3D`).
These both produce Graphics3D objects.
I am trying to remove the mesh drawn over the surface (for Plot3D this
is easily acheived with Mesh->False). Does anyone know how to do this?
I can't work out anything!
Thanks, Scott Morrison
scott at morrison.fl.net.au
Prev by Date:
Mathematica 2.0.3 on PowerPC?
Next by Date:
Re: Add to menus?
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica 2.0.3 on PowerPC?
Next by thread:
Re: Mesh on graphics3D objects